Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Juggling

I'm juggling my time between my own work, Office Golf Club, Office Sports and PeePeeTeeDee Club activities. Which everything on going at the same time.

Will settle the job for the PeePeeTeeDee Club by end of this week. Hopefully everything went smoothly. Hopefully nothing bad would happen to us. A bit nervous and curious coz did'nt know the stamina level each participant..hmmm

for the Office Sports, for me its ok if we loose as long we participate in the event. We must fight till the end. Till the last drop of the blood. well..at least we try instead we just walk away from the battlefield...

my work?owh..disastrous unit. always have something on my plate. a lot of them. and my immediate boss is on course until end of this month. so being left alone to do all the works.
what can I do except to abide to the rules of work. DO IT. heh

and for the golf club, have to prepare the report of last year..arghh..to many thing to handle..


gaman shite..ii koto arutte..

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget