Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thanks

dear Allah,
Thank you for giving me the chance to be your guest. nevertheless all the hustle, but still you want me to be in there.
Thank you also for all the treatment given. from the day 1 to day 3, it was fantastic and superb.
I know, its my "seru" and also it has been decided earlier by you but still its not something that been thought in my mind in view of the my own financial turmoil. yet the chance still be given to me even at the prelimenary stage i'm not suppose to be in the list of your guest.
That whats we use to say, "kalau dah rezeki, insyaAllah"..and Alhamdulillah the rezeki is with me.
Right after the meetings with Arabs lad, we went direct to Jeddah and the same night 3 of us go to Macca. After check-in to the hotel (intercon..;) ), En. AY urged us to perform our ihram as soon as possible (around 3 a.m.) and the decision seem the right one, cause there's only a few brothers and sisters performing the tawaf (for those who has already experinced Umrah, they said the situation can be call "kosong").
Alhamdulillah given the chance to solat at Hijir Ismail and at the back of Makam Nabi Ibrahim. Just not queued to kiss Hajratul Aswad because its seem too crowded. And alhamdulillah given the chance to said my prayer at the Multazam ( in between of Hajratul Aswad and Kaabah door).
My doa? Of course for me and my family and also not be forgotten to all my friends and relatives. prayed for your health and wealth also your jodoh and zuriat. AMIN.
overall, alhamdulillah. Hope its not the last timefor me. InsyaAllah will bring my family one fine day. and for those who have rezeki, please plan for be Allah guest. Insyaallah, will be made ease by HIM.
thats for now. waiting connecting flight to KL. Another 2 more hours to go..sigh..

5 comments:

kuizikel said...

wahhhh dpt gi umrah.. alhamdulillah... harap2 ko tak lupa doakan kiteorg dpt g sana gak... hehe.. aminn

Jebatz said...

bukan setakat doakan, siap bayangkan muka korang sorang2

insyaAllah adalah seru tu nanti

amoi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amoi said...

tima kasih jebatz...semoga doa ko dimakbulkan...aminnn...

bila plak turn aku nak gi sana ek?

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah diberikan kesempatan utk hang jugak menjejakkan kaki ke sana..syukur sbb selamat pergi dan selamat kembali ke tanahair..salam bis^suji^

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget