Thursday, April 09, 2009

donation

while waiting for my dinner, somebody "dind-dong" my door.
open up and found 2 kids around 7-8 years old.

"abang, saya dari sekolah xx, datang nak minta derma" and showing the donation card. Sort like manila card being folded into two.

"derma apa ni dik"..

"gaza"

i took his card and look at it..
suddenly just remembered when i was a scoutmember during my standard 4, i use to "kutip derma' like him does.

during those time, without any "malu' I just "redah" all the rumah that we (me n some friends) to collect our "derma". some gave some just hushed us away.

it was an awesome experince. heh

Then RM10 being pocketed for Gaza tonight from B-1-3..

hmm...

2 comments:

amoi said...

kesian...budak2 kecik disuruh mintak derma...

kuizikel said...

dulu2 klu segan, aku soh adik2 aku yang kecik gi mintak kat kedai..diaorang kecik2 tak segan... soh bawak manila kad tu kan.. hahaha... kejam2

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget