Wednesday, March 31, 2010

life greater pleasure

I do love to eat. I like to eat any kind of halal food except for the bean sprout. Preferably the Malay’s food such as Nasi beriyani Gam, Nasi Tomato Ayam, Mee Bandung, Mee Rebus and many more.


Before I’ve got married, my weekends were full with the delicious food hunting from the North to the South. Me and my others three colleagues share the same interest. Once we decided to take the old roads from Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru to explore the beauty scenery of Malaysia’s village and of course for the food hunting. Before the trip, one of my friends has searched for the potential restaurants or “warung” for us to try. And the trip was a success because we successfully tasted a lot of a delicious food along the journey.

And that was a month before I had an ulcer. The ulcer is really an irritating decease to the human kind. Nothing can be taste without having pain at the tongue. Know I now how lucky I am when my tongue functioning well. And when it’s not, there goes my life greater pleasure.


We normally take thing for granted. Never appreciate thing in front of us until it’s disappear for good. Once it’s gone, we will regret not to appreciate it. Do people on earth always take thing for granted?


In that view, do treasure our life greatest pleasure while it last. If not, we will regret it for our whole life.

1 comment:

ray ban wayfarer said...

Kyrie Irving Jersey
chris paul jersey
harden jersey
http://www.nbaleagueshop.us/
Last evening I heard from Middelburg that the Boers there are very violent and the Landdrost Scoble was anticipating serious results. All these things happening so continually worry me a good deal, and I am heartily sick of it all

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget