Sunday, April 25, 2010

after 32 years...

25 April 1978 (11.15 a.m)

I was born to En Ismail Mohamad Ramali and Puan Rohani Yusof.
Since then, both of them took a good care of me.
Feed me, cloth me, protect me and educate me.

Thank you Mak and Ayah for your love all this 32 years.
I'm really sorry for all the trouble that I have given you all this while.
I know that it was really difficult to raise me, especially during my early years.

I love to swim (at d river after raining)
I love to play soccer (during the rain)
I love to play (from after subuh until maghrib)

anyway, thanks again mak and ayah.
thank you zillion times.

regards,

me

3 comments:

kuizikel said...

You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Bday :)

Jebatz said...

tq..age just a number.
life goes on..
:D

ray ban wayfarer said...

Kyrie Irving Jersey
chris paul jersey
harden jersey
http://www.nbaleagueshop.us/
I write this from the heart of Zululand, where I hold the office of British Resident. My duties are chiefly to supervise the action of the thirteen chiefs to whom the country has been given, their government and the way they fulfil the treaty obligations.

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget