Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHANGE

do believe that people have noticed it.
yeaps, I've decided to jot down my blog in england even though my wording much more to bangla who try to write in Malay.
Well, its my place to share my thought, so its up to me then.
actually its not my 2009 resolution or what, but just want to make changes.

every changes must start with a small step.

so, this my small step which i think it suppose to be taken 5 or 6 years ago.
but, better late than never.
at least I have the courage to change.
like some people have courage to "pangkah" new leader.

at first it was a bit awkward to write my thought in england because my mind was thinking in Malay but want to post it in england. and as you can see, some words was missing due to lost in translation. hehehhe. so pardon my england if sometimes the french words being used.

still remember how hard to learn Jawa in the first place.
eventhough was exposed to the language for almost 2 years, but still blank when I was 1st year in the Tanah Jawa. I was taught to use "mangan" for makan but at the ground zero, they just use "mangek". How am I suppose to know the meaning because it was not in the dictionary.

But, as the time goes on I learnt the language and somehow managed to adapt it into my life. Not only the language, but also some of their culture and their food. I like tempe very much. The rawness of it can be taste during the tempe being chewed . yummy.

well as per my england teacher told me, learning language is just like having s*x. You could not get the satisfaction by doing it urself. Still need a partner...hmmm...

ii mono arutte...

5 comments:

amoi said...

i like read england...i think if we want to express our feeling, england is the best language...more feeling...hehe...

kuizikel said...

so from now on, i'll post omelan in england? otey? hehehhe...

more feeling ah amoi? like what u wrote about adu mengadu nuffnang? hehhehehehe

how about english day in ur blog? <- refer to amoi

Jebatz said...

good
lets practise england

Anonymous said...

haha...i'll try...

Anonymous said...

bravo my friend! at least you are brave enough to write in English rather than me..

bis^ler ni^

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget