Tuesday, January 27, 2009

childish

have you been childish recently?

some being so childish about their behavior
and some being childish about others behavior

but hope some will realise their childish behavior towards their loved one
and some already seen the CNY commercial by PETRONAS..

if I have one day with Papa,
I will stop, whenever he stop,
I will listen, when he call,
I will be patience, when I cant hear him well,
I will....

Such a big word even its only stand using 2 alphabets. "I" and "F"..
if is anything in this world..

ok...back to the childish thing
what is the most childish thing that have you done recently..
anything..it could be at the workplace or at your sweet house or during commuting to and fro work..anyyyything..

for me, the recent childish thing is that I told Her that in the Teh Tarik she bought at the one shop at RnR Seremban have poison or malay call it santau.
Why? Accidentally I drop the glass full of hot teh tarik and some of it splashed to Her cloth.
And we were on our way to attend friend wedding in Muor.

And to save myself being blamed, I told her that I have some magic power(bomoh..:) ), and have instinct that the teh tarik has been "santau".

Ahahahahhaha..what a lame excuse and its not stopping her from "bebelling".
Sorry my dear..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bg la alasan yg munasabah sket...isk

Anonymous said...

what a reasonable reason huh? :)

Jebatz said...

the only reason that can be think of at the time lah..
hehe

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget