Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What mould you into this character?

yeah..
1. whats mould you?
2. whats inspired you?
3. who's your idol?
4. whom step do you follow?
5. which path have you choosed?
6. lastly, why?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Actually, a lot of person/occasion/character/ that have mould my character. (I think..)


2. Friends, family, television


3. err...entah


4. my own..i think


5. the "flow" path ( as of just follow the flow)


6. why eh...err...seriously thinking, I'm just a good follower of the flow. Just lets my destiny decide my "where/when/whom/which/who".


Yeaps. My life full of flows. Been a good supporter of the flow, i would like to suggest to people who doing a lot of thinking about their life, to joint my "Follow the flow" Cultus. The teaching is simple. Everything has been decided at the "Luh Mahfuz" and we have to accept the Qada' and Qadar. Thats it.


Its easy being me. No preference of food (except taugey and sour things). No preference of friends. No preference of sports. No preference of shoes. No preference of shirt/pants/caps/.


But I think its sort of difficult to be acquaintance with me. Because they must bear with my words and my arrogant attitude. heh.


ATT:
Those who read this, YOU ARE TAGGED!!!!!
and please informed la if u answering all the question in ur blog.
Coz, I'm lazy lo to check all bloggers I know..
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget