Friday, April 24, 2009

my day

Last week was a hectic week for me.
since monday to friday preparing for the DPM Golf Tournament and
on Thursday got message " Bro, nama ko dah kena petik dengan Dato' KI untuk jadi MC Opis Idol".

Damn! Never in my life, go up to the stage to emceeing any functions or event. Never.

And seems that the organiser is soooooooo desperate for EmcEE, so I just said OK and then "petik" another person to be my partner..

Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly. And luckily the theme for the night was "Sempoi" and I was so sempoi with my black jeans, tshirt Cap Ayam (big cap ayam printed on my shirt) and snow cap (rambut tak sempat sikat..hehe).

The show was lasting until 1130 and we cleared the stage until 2 a.m. Then went back home and woke up at 5 .a.m coz have to be at Kelab Golf Seri Selangor by 6 a.m.

Then the tournament also Ok and because I was the Secretariat, was not allowed to play in the tournament :( . The tournament over at 2.30pm. So me n razy decided to play jugak.

We play from 3 to maghrib. Manage to play for 16 holes (from 18 holes). And as expected, my game was kong because of lack of skills and penat nak mampus.heh

iro-iro atta na...

2 comments:

amoi said...

tade pon muka ko lam gambar...pakai d90 kah?

Jebatz said...

tgk DPM...aku kat last sekalik..satu garis ufuk timur dgn dia

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget