Saturday, April 25, 2009

otanjyoubi omedetou

it was my 23rd birthday when my japs friend throw a small party for me.
they bought me the cakes and sushi . and all the non-alcohol juices.
not even for them. i was so "kandou simashta"(err...tersentuh hati)..

and the first birthday gift i received from her was a pen and key chain with our names engraved on it. the key chain still in possession but pen when somewhere its belong..i think

the 2nd was the best. got haversack .50+15 litter haversack.
got it a week before going to Gunung Tapis.
my first haversack. and still with me. and still using it.

and today is ngam-ngam 31 years being living on earth.
31 years being breathing the same air that Allah gave

alhamdulillah still in good health and wealth
thank you Allah
thank you mom
thank you dad
thank you my siblings
thank you my love
thank you friends

love you all..muahhh

7 comments:

sham said...

Eid meelad ya sa'ied ;)

kuizikel said...

hepi bday!.. cerek camping comel tu ada lagi ke? hehe

amoi said...

happy bday jugak...leh celebrate kat belum..hehe...

Jebatz said...

slyde..thanks
kui..masih ada dan masih berfungsi
amoi...dah tamat tempoh utk celebrate..heh

NedLi Sakurai said...

happy belated besday (^^,)

sy5005 said...

Happy belated bday..

Jebatz said...

ned and Syera..thanks

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget